The Public Cost of Pollution from Coal Plants in the Chicago Area
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Chicago: Fisk and Crawford Coal Plants
Hammond, Indiana: State Line Coal Plant
Waukegan, Illinois: Waukegan Coal Plant
- National Research Council Report: “The Hidden Costs of Energy: Unpriced Consequences of Energy Production and Use” (2010)
- SourceWatch, “Coal plants near residential areas” (Coal plants near residential areas).
- Clean Air Task Force, The Toll From Coal (Sept. 2010).
- EPA, “Fact Sheet: Proposed Transport Rule Would Reduce Interstate Transport of Ozone and Fine Particle Pollution” (July 6, 2010).
- EPA, “Regulatory Impact Analysis for the Proposed Federal Transport Rule” (June 2010).
- U.S. EPA, “Proposed Air Transport Rule” 22, 28 (July 26, 2010).
- U.S. EPA, “Fact Sheet: Final Revisions to the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particle Pollution (Particulate Matter)” 4-6 (Sept. 21, 2006).