The Program Support Associate is integral to the success of Elevate’s customer centric programs, as well as those programs that we design and implement for our clients and partners. As part of the customer support center, the Associate educates potential customers and builds relationships with current customers to maintain our high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention. Our innovative programs focus on dynamic pricing, smart grid education and associated technologies, energy efficiency, and energy benchmarking.
The Program Support Associate reports directly to the Senior Program Support Associate. The Associate collaborates closely with other Elevate Energy staff on a variety of tasks.
- Provide customer support services. This includes:
- Managing thorough and quick resolution of customer requests via phone, email, and live chat in relation to a wide variety of Elevate Energy and client programs
- Documenting customer comments, requests, and complaints using Salesforce, our customer relationship management database
- Providing hands on guidance and troubleshooting for web based tools and other technologies
- Processing of enrollments and surveys
- Provide customer support center coverage to maintain strong, consistent customer service and performance based metrics
- Support the program logistics. This includes working with our communications and marketing teams to:
- Create and review customer communications and education materials.
- Assemble mailers, flyers, and event materials
- Support both incoming and outgoing mailings
- Learn and stay up to date on developments related to our programs including dynamic pricing and energy efficiency
- Contribute to feedback loop with program managers and staff to inform improvements to processes, communications materials and program design
- Perform other duties as required in assistance to and in cooperation with other Elevate Energy staff
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Passion for environmental issues, economic/social justice, and/or energy efficiency
- Experience in a customer-contact capacity or customer-service role is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address real world customer issues based on well-defined program guidelines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with a focus on excel
- Positive, patient and friendly attitude
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
Elevate Energy’s mission is to deliver smarter energy use for all. Elevate designs and implements efficiency programs that lower costs, protect the environment, and ensure the benefits of energy efficiency reach those who need them most.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is an Exempt position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary history to:
Human Resources – PSA
322 S. Green Street, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60607
Write position in the subject line or envelope.
Fax to 888-335-3261
Email to careers@ElevateEnergy.org
No phone calls please.