Overview: Respiratory Health Association (RHA) is seeking a Senior Director of Operations. The Senior Director of Operations will play an important role in managing the Association’s ongoing operations and work strategically with the President and Chief Executive Officer and RHA senior staff to fulfill the Association’s vision of healthy lungs and clean air for all. This is a hands-on position in which the successful candidate will both execute his/her own operations responsibilities and collaborate with other members of senior management on organization-wide activities.
Reports To: President and Chief Executive Officer
Status: Full-time; Exempt
- Oversee daily operations of the Association (Office Administration, Information Technology, Facilities Management, Finance, Human Resources, etc.);
- Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer on issues of organizational management and strategic planning;
- Identify best practices and improve internal standard operating procedures;
- Supervise staff and consultants;
- Manage budgets;
- Develop and manage relationships with partners/vendors; and
- Other duties as assigned
- MHA, MBA or other advanced degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience required
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Technology, Finance, etc.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management platforms, data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proven track record in project management
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks amidst multiple priorities
- Exceptional writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding work ethic, including ability to take direction, but also to take initiative and solve problems creatively
Please note: Respiratory Health Association’s mission is to prevent lung disease, promote clean air and help people live better through education, research, and policy change. The Association is fully committed to equal opportunity in employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The Association is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Association does not hire persons who smoke, and forbids smoking in the workplace.
To apply: Email resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and three writing samples to: email@example.com. Please include the job title and your name in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered.