The ELPC Media Center provides a convenient one-stop location where you can find all our recent press releases, op-eds, news clips, videos and public service announcements.
- Coalition Files “Friend of Court” Brief Defending Passenger Rights, September 25, 2014.
- ELPC to Quadrennial Energy Review: North Dakota’s More than Oil and Natural Gas!, August 18, 2014.
- Learner: Exelon’s deal to acquire Integrys Energy raises anti-competitive concerns, July 30, 2014.
- Iowa Supreme Court Opens Door for Solar Energy Choice, July 11, 2014.
- Supreme Court Decision Upholds Iowa’s Clean Water Anti-Degradation Standards, July 11, 2014.
- Duluth News Tribune OpEd – A professor’s view: Minnesota is a leader in facing climate-change challenges, October 7, 2014.
- Skilling & Wuebbles: Heading into the late innings on climate change, August 7, 2014.
- Milwaukee JS: ELPC Science Advisory Council Chair Donald Waller – What We Do To The Weather, June 16, 2014.
- Chicago Tribune Editorial: Illiana Expressway would be state’s top road fund priority, May 19, 2014.
- Op-Ed: Chicagoland Can Lead on Climate, Here’s How, April 28, 2014.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Utilities Asking for Too Much, October 14, 2014.
- Chicago Tonight: Howard Learner on Analyzing the Illiana Expressway, October 8, 2014.
- Rockford Register Star Editorial: Illiana Expressway Is Bad for Northern Illinois and Rest of the State, October 6, 2014.
- Time to Get WI Back on Track with High Speed Rail, September 19, 2014.
- Crain’s Chicago Business: War breaks out again over Illiana Expressway, August 29, 2014.
Public Service Ads
How Many People
Water Doesn’t Come
as our Forests