The ELPC Media Center provides a convenient one-stop location where you can find all our recent press releases, op-eds, news clips, videos and public service announcements.
- ELPC to Quadrennial Energy Review: North Dakota’s More than Oil and Natural Gas!, August 18, 2014.
- Learner: Exelon’s deal to acquire Integrys Energy raises anti-competitive concerns, July 30, 2014.
- Iowa Supreme Court Opens Door for Solar Energy Choice, July 11, 2014.
- Supreme Court Decision Upholds Iowa’s Clean Water Anti-Degradation Standards, July 11, 2014.
- Michigan PSC Staff Report: State Could Boost Solar at No Cost to Utility Customers, July 2, 2014.
- Skilling & Wuebbles: Heading into the late innings on climate change, August 7, 2014.
- Milwaukee JS: ELPC Science Advisory Council Chair Donald Waller – What We Do To The Weather, June 16, 2014.
- Chicago Tribune Editorial: Illiana Expressway would be state’s top road fund priority, May 19, 2014.
- Op-Ed: Chicagoland Can Lead on Climate, Here’s How, April 28, 2014.
- Howard Learner Op-Ed SunTimes – Scorecard For a Greener Chicago, April 23, 2014.
- Crain’s Chicago Business: War breaks out again over Illiana Expressway, August 29, 2014.
- Chicago Tribune: Fracking in Illinois: The rules, and why they matter, August 29, 2014.
- Howard Learner’s New Comment in Environmental Law Reporter: “Emerging Clarity in Climate Change Law: EPA Empowered and State Common Law Remedies Enabled”, August 27, 2014.
- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel: Electric rates could rise 5% in January for We Energies customers, August 26, 2014.
- Midwest Energy News: Advocates say Wisconsin solar fight could spill into other states, August 20, 2014.
Public Service Ads
How Many People
Water Doesn’t Come
as our Forests