The ELPC Media Center provides a convenient one-stop location where you can find all our recent press releases, op-eds, news clips, videos and public service announcements.
- Learner: Exelon’s deal to acquire Integrys Energy raises anti-competitive concerns, July 30, 2014.
- Iowa Supreme Court Opens Door for Solar Energy Choice, July 11, 2014.
- Supreme Court Decision Upholds Iowa’s Clean Water Anti-Degradation Standards, July 11, 2014.
- Michigan PSC Staff Report: State Could Boost Solar at No Cost to Utility Customers, July 2, 2014.
- EPA Carbon Pollution Standards Offer Clear Path Forward, June 2, 2014.
- Milwaukee JS: ELPC Science Advisory Council Chair Donald Waller – What We Do To The Weather, June 16, 2014.
- Chicago Tribune Editorial: Illiana Expressway would be state’s top road fund priority, May 19, 2014.
- Op-Ed: Chicagoland Can Lead on Climate, Here’s How, April 28, 2014.
- Howard Learner Op-Ed SunTimes – Scorecard For a Greener Chicago, April 23, 2014.
- Howard Learner in Chicago Sun-Times: Scorecard for a greener Chicago, April 22, 2014.
- SustainableBusiness.com: Solar Wins Big In Iowa, Next Battle is Wisconsin, July 21, 2014.
- The (Iowa) Daily Reporter: Storm Lake steps into carbon footprint spotlight, July 21, 2014.
- Des Moines Register: Ruling is victory for solar energy, July 14, 2014.
- National Geographic: It’s Time the SS Badger Cleaned Up Its Act, July 10, 2014.
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago unveils new rooftop solar discount program, July 9, 2014.
Public Service Ads
How Many People
Water Doesn’t Come
as our Forests