The ELPC Media Center provides a convenient one-stop location where you can find all our recent press releases, op-eds, news clips, videos and public service announcements.
- Press Release: Lawsuit Challenges Validity of Illiana Tollway Authorization, April 17, 2014.
- Howard A. Learner statement on President Obama’s Modern Rail Announcement, February 26, 2014.
- Press Release: Farm Bill Proposal Preserves Clean Energy Programs, January 28, 2014.
- Press Release: Wolverine Pulls the Plug on Rogers City, MI Coal Plant, December 17, 2013.
- Press Release: Stay Lifted! Groundwater Contamination Lawsuit Against Midwest Generation to Advance, December 12, 2013.
- Cap Times: Howard Learner – Wisconsin’s quiet transportation revolution, April 2, 2014.
- Indiana Business Journal: Learner – Vehicle-miles tax would roll Hoosiers, April 1, 2014.
- Howard Learner in Crain’s Chicago Business: Accelerating Illinois’ electric vehicles infrastructure, March 26, 2014.
- Learner in Crain’s Cleveland Business: Proposed tax on miles traveled by vehicle shouldn’t fly in Ohio, March 24, 2014.
- Howard Learner Op-Ed: Wisconsin Falling Behind on Solar, February 6, 2014.
- Chicago Tribune: Environmental Groups File Suit to Stop $1.3B Illiana Toll Road Proposal, April 18, 2014.
- Howard Learner Talks Midwest Energy Markets on EETV’s OnPoint, February 27, 2014.
- Public News Service: Could a “Car-Lite” Chicago Be a Model of the Future?, February 17, 2014.
- Midwest Energy News: Illinois raises the bar on energy efficiency, February 10, 2014.
- Think Progress: What The New Farm Bill Means For Energy And The Environment, February 3, 2014.
Public Service Ads
How Many People
Water Doesn’t Come
as our Forests